Whether you want to get everything ready to create the healthiest baby possible, been struggling to fall pregnant, going through IVF or have had one or several miscarriages, this 12 week program is for you!
The package takes the financial guesswork out of having professional support in your fertility journey so you can focus on creating the healthiest baby possible.
We encourage both future parents to be involved where possible.
- Ensure your diet is optimal for a healthy conception
- Ease the confusion around which supplements you need.
- Ensure you have had all the tests you need to make sure all bases are covered
- Guide you how to identify your fertile periods, interpret your charts and use targeted support where needed to optimise fertility
- Support you emotionally
- Educate and inform you of the latest evidence-based strategies to optimise your own and your future baby’s health!
We incorporates the best from several experienced health professionals who aim is maximizing your chances of a healthy pregnancy, birth and baby!
Our 12 week Fertility Support Package Includes:
- Initial Naturopathic and Nutritional assessment and 4 follow up sessions with either Rebecca Screen or Doreen Schwegler with a combined 50+ years’ experience https://alldegreesofhealth.com.au/practitioner/rebecca-screen/ https://alldegreesofhealth.com.au/practitioner/doreen-schwegler/
- Review of your pathology results and written request/s for your GP or gynaecologist for further testing if needed.
- Thorough assessment and testing so you can feel confident you are doing the best for you and your future baby
- Review of you supplements and recommendations based on your individual requirements
- Your choice of a Bowen treatment or one hour Therapeutic Massage
- Initial acupuncture session or Clinical Hypnotherapy/Counselling session
- An initial Body composition analysis (Quadscan/VLA) and follow up with 3 page reports of your body parameters like fat and markers of cellular health
- Physical assessment including iridology assessment, nail, tongue and pulse check
- $200 towards comprehensive tests including Hair Mineral analysis, Genetic testing, or other Functional tests
- In house tests including Oxidative stress testing, Live Blood assessment and urinary and vaginal pH
- A copy of Doreen Schwegler’s book “Complete Health Overhaul”
- Phone/email support for the 120 days after your first visit
- Access to our Closed Facebook support group
- A goody bag with useful products, essential oil blend to support conception and special bonuses from our referral partners for organic products, skincare and organic hairdressing services
- 10% off all products purchased during the program and then during pregnancy
One Person $1950 (Save $550)
Couple $2450 (Save $950)
*Add on acupuncture package including initial extended consultation and 5 follow up visits $550 each
You live outside of Melbourne?
We offer an online or Skype option that excludes the physical treatments (acupuncture, massage and Bowen session), Quadscan (Bioimpedance testing) and Live blood assessment at a $250 reduction for one partner; $350 reduction for a couple
Want to learn more?
Listen to this informative podcast from our Medical Scientist, Fertility Specialist Naturopath Doreen Schwegler
Seen us Before?
If you’ve already been seeing us and have completed some of this work already we can offer a tailor made program with all the bonuses, support, product discounts and goody bag? Just make a time to with your practitioner to discuss.
Want more information?
Book a complimentary discussion with either Rebecca Screen https://all-degrees-of-health.cliniko.com/bookings#schedule or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 93310951
Special Early Bird Offer
A Fertility Workbook and ap access – to be released in August or $150 discount, valid for the first 10 people to take up this offer before the November 30th 2019