THE NEW YOU
Are you interested in taking the valuable step of supporting your health and wellbeing now and into the future?
WHY CONSIDER A DETOX?
Detoxification is a process that your body undertakes every day to help eliminate toxins and restore a healthy balance. Your body is constantly exposed to toxins from the external world, as well as those created within. Learn about the detrimental effects of toxins and ways to support healthy DetoxificationUnder to support your body to effectively and efficiently eliminate toxins, and increase its toxin resistance – it will also help you feel healthier! A well-designed comprehensive detox program can be used as a therapeutic treatment for:
*mild digestive issue such as indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, stomach pain, or feeling sluggish or nauseous after eating
*Muscle aching and weakness
*Nerve pain or numbness
*Poor short-term memory and concentration
*Sensitivity to environmental chemicals and strong odours (e.g. perfumes)
*Chronic fatigue and lethargy
*Anxiety and/or mood swings
*Hormonal problems such as PMS or heavy, painful or irregular periods.
TOXIN BURDEN VS. TOXIN RESISTANCE
Toxin burden refers to your level of exposure to toxins, which may be present in foods, including food additives and preservatives, as well as exposure to cigarette smoke, pollution and chemicals. Toxins can also be created internally if there is an imbalance of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract or if you have a sluggish bowel. Sometimes you may be exposed to a variety of different toxins, but your body may not be well-equipped to handle the load. Toxin resistance refers to how well your body is able to process and eliminate everyday toxins – how well it is able to cope. A tailored detoxification program will help you balance both of these factors to achieve the maximum benefit. You will be given the tools and knowledge to reduce the toxin burden on your body, and increase your toxin resistance and eliminatory capacity of your digestive tract, liver and kidneys.
A DETOX TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS
Different detox programs suit different individuals’ needs. Your Practitioner has considered your symptoms, health history and any other influencing factors when recommending you follow the Health Reset Program.
DETOX YOUR DIET AND LIFESTYLE
Following a clean, healthy diet is integral to the success of your detoxification program. Take note of these important detox guidelines:
• Always choose fresh, seasonal fruit and vegetables, buying organic produce when possible. Avoid packaged and processed foods.
• Remove foods containing artificial colours, flavours, additives, stabilisers and flavour enhancers, as well as foods containing hydrogenated fats.
• Rest, relaxation and exercise are all important factors in the Health Reset Program. In addition, support your mental health by identifying strategies to lower stress levels, such as reading, meditating or walking.
DOUBLE YOUR ENERGY AND SHINE FROM THE INSIDE OUT – Health Reset Program
Are you feeling bloated, gassy or your bowels aren’t working as they should?
Have you had a course of antibiotics and never felt quite the same since?
Do you feel tired, depressed, anxious or stressed and need a bit of a kick start to get your mojo back?
Are you struggling to lose weight or want to “clean the slate” before getting becoming pregnant?
Our 3 week Total Body Reset program helps to supports your overall health & energy
Over $700 value for only $449
- An initial visit with our digestive health specialist Naturopath, plus a follow up visit (up to $330)
- An individualised eating plan tailored to your goals (invaluable)
- Three Practitioner only products Detox Products including Liver support meal replacement with multivitamins and shaker, Liver and kidney support powder and an intensive high strength probiotic ($201.40 value)
- Before and after Body composition and cellular health assessment & report ($120)
- A Booklet “Your Guide to Detox” ($5)
- 3 x Far Infrared Detox Box sauna sessions to assist in eliminating toxins ($105)
- Membership of our exclusive Facebook Support group (priceless)
Book on 93310951 and pay in full before 30th February and receive a ½ price massage with our wonderful masseur to reward yourself for taking the positive step towards optimal health.
Also for those who want to listen or read about what you can do at home:
$10 off the fantastic book “Healthy Homes Healthy Families” (RRP $39.95) by Nicole Biljsma or the DVD “Detox Simplified – How to Stay Healthy in our Toxic World” RRP $25 While stocks last!
Drop into the clinic at 341 Buckley St Essendon or call 93310951 with your card details and we’ll send it to you for only $9.95 (Australian customers) while stocks last.