Mental Wellness Program Sunday 10th Feb 2019 1-5pm
Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia and Stress affect a huge percentage of our population, and the number of people effected is ever-growing.
Anti-depressants and sedatives can help ease symptoms, but long term strategies that address lifestyle factors, toxins, healthful eating, our past stressors, negative belief patterns, movement, mindfulness/meditation and nutritional support can help in the longer term.
Our comprehensive Program helps manage and overcome mood disorders and will include:
- Mindful eating for optimal mood balance
- Gentle group Yoga class
- The importance of connection and counselling
- TFT discussion and demonstration
- Group Hypnotherapy session
- Herbal Solutions for nervous system Support
- The Traditional Chinese Medicine approach and how acupuncture can help
- How Naturopathic care can support the use of prescribed medications
- Lifestyle considerations including exercise and meditation
- Vouchers towards a personalised Wellness Eating plan & targeted Support
- Understanding the ‘drivers’ of mood imbalance
An information Booklet and workbook is included, plus 50 plus years of combined experience helping people achieve balance and happiness in their lives
Also receive a goody bag, healthy afternoon tea with delicious herbal teas.
Over $450 in value.
Your investment: $170.
Venue: Yoga Freedom Studio 1/5 Milleara Rd Avondale Heights Upstairs in Yoga Studio)
Book before 15th Jan. and receive early bird price of $150. Bring a partner or friend and receive $20 discount.
Limited places – Book online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mental-wellness-workshop-tickets-53905637212?utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_event_email&utm_term=viewmyevent_button or call 93310951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.