Investment: $5 early bird (1 week prior to talk) or $10 on the day.
Venue: 341 Buckley St Essendon 7.30-9pm (unless otherwise notified)
Tuesday July 23rd: Creating Healthy Babies – Preconception Health Care
Preparing for a healthy baby is the most proactive thing you can do for you as a family, and for your future child.
Whether you are already started to try conceiving, planning in the future, going through IVF or have experienced the devastation of miscarriage, this seminar is for you.
The evening will have informative talks by:
- Medical scientist, and Natural Fertility Specialist Naturopath Doreen Schwegler with over 30 years experience
- Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and acupuncturist Alysha Zhang who has been trained in both Western and traditional Chinese medicine in Shanghai with 20 years of experience in Gynaecology and IVF support
- Our Conception Connector Naturopath, Nutritionist and Health Coach Rebecca Screen, with 20 years of experience
- Clinical Hypnotherapist and Medical Scientist Angela Molluso who works through the stressors of life and your fertility journey
Topics we’ll cover depending on audience interest:
- 5 misconceptions about conception
- The principles of preconception care
- Stress and it’s impact on fertility
- “Unexplained infertility” – where thorough testing is vital
- The TCM approach to conception
- Supplementation – why personalised nutrients matter
- Body weight, insulin resistance and hormones
Early bird Special: Pay by 4th July and receive a $25 voucher to use on an initial service of your choice and a free e-book ” 7 Steps to a Healthy Baby” by Doreen Schwegler
Book on 93310951 or online: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/creating-healthy-babies-tickets-61625840548
Thursday August 15th: Managing Menopause
The transition into menopause can be easy, or fraught with symptoms including night sweats, hot flushes, irregular bleeding patterns, weight gain, disturbed sleep, grumpiness and a host of other symptoms. It doesn’t have to be difficult nor necessarily needing HRT as a first option.
Let us give you natural options to consider to improve this natural stage in every woman’s life.
Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture with Alysha Zhang
Naturopathy, herbs, and Nutrients with Naturopaths Rebecca Screen and Doreen Schwegler
Stress support and dealing with stress and emotional issues – Clinical Hypnotherapist Angela Molluso
Essential oils sampling
Early Bird – Pay by 10th August and receives a FREE Yoga Class from Yoga Freedom
Tuesday Sept. 17th: Weight Loss and Thoughts on Thyroid
Thursday Oct 24th: Body Reset for Spring
Tuesday November 19th: Period Pain, PMS and Endometriosis
Thursday December 12th: Christmas Get Together
Call 93310951 to book or email email@example.com oronline eventbrite (a small booking charge applies)